Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yesterday, we all went to the dentist. Something that I always dread because I always have something wrong with my grill. It was also Jolee's first time and she did great. She was a little hesitant, but after things were explained about ten times to her she was cool. So believe it or not, I had zero cavities and same with Matt and Jo. Gage was there to and was crying most of the time. I was really embarrased. Matt came in for his appointment when I was almost done with mine and Gage was just not having it. I know I know, why didn't I get a babysitter? Matt was oringinally going to be able to be there the whole time, till the last minute. Anyway, everyone at the office was so nice, it helped me be a little relieved.
Jolee was so proud of her clean teeth and just loves the Dentist Office now.

No comments: