Saturday, March 12, 2011

FBI Agent Gage Sherman


Matt, Gage and I went to Wendys to eat lunch the other day, and I was trying to get Gage to try Ketchup on his fries cause he never will. I know he would like it because I put it on his scrambled eggs every time and mix it around so he doesn't know its really there. But he wont eat eggs any other way. Every time I ask him if he wants it he says "no!" So anyways I was trying to bribe him to actually consciously eat it himself. Ha Ha.(Matt calls me the food Nazi) So I told Gage that I would take him to the dollar store if he tried it. So...he did it. He got himself a cool set of FBI agent things that will break in two seconds.

1 comment:

Natalie Bergquist said...

Cute posts/updates! Funny; Porter got this same set from a birthday party and he LOOOOOVES it. The glasses lasted 2 hrs, the badge clip 10 mins, the cuffs for a day, and the gun is still his favorite toy (as well as monster trucks. =P