Monday, August 10, 2009

The Big 5!

We had a blast for Jolee's Birthday. The Holmes came down and stayed a couple days. In the morning of Jo's birth, we went to Sky Mania and jumped our little hearts out. Jared, Mellisa and Landon came too. I unfortunately didn't bring my camera cause it's a hassel when I'm jumping and then try to get pictures of everybody too. Afterwards, we went back to the house and had pizza, presents and cake. That night we went and played some more at the park. It was a great weekend.



3 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Happy late Birthday Jolee
I see you love barbies too, so does your cuz lily :)
you guys have a wonderful day
Love aunt Tamara

Miriam H said...

Cheer, I love your background and I love your new pic on top! Especially Matt's sweatshirt! Love Bee

P.S. I took almost all pictures on this blog!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Ya we are ok it has just been a really trying month. Edwin had a 4 wheeler incident that turned into him being in the ER on my birthday :( he broke his wrist and has to have surgery on it and have pins and plates put in to fix the bone I have a video of the 4 wheeler roll over of edwin I am just haveing troubles down loading it on the blog I have tried 3 times and it is only a min video